Math Project Fee Policy
Study Plan #
Type of program1,2
Kindergarten to Grade 8
Grade 9 to 12
|1||Regular sessions – High School
(2 hrs per session – once a week)
|N/A||$300 / month*|
|2||Regular sessions – Kindergarten to Grade 8
(1.5 hrs per session -once a week)
|$250 / month||N/A|
|3||One-on-One (40 minutes/week)3||$250 / month||N/A|
|4||1-on-1 customized by parents
(Any number of tutoring hours could be purchased in advance of the calendar month)4
|$95 / hour||$95 / hour|
1 All fee are payable in advance of the calendar month. The rates are subject to change with a 30-day notice due to unforeseen business or economic circumstances.
2 Study plans 1 to 3 include complimentary grading, weekly performance reports, parent helpline and supplementary tutoring time, Math Aid Hours, at no extra cost to parents. Math Aid Hours can be utilized for help with school homework, math contest preparations or Math Project homework.
3 The spots in Study Plan 3 are subject to availability and reserved for students with special circumstances or special needs.
4 Does not include free grading or additional time included in Study Plans 1 to 3.
Registration Fees & Fee Structure:
A non-refundable $50 registration fees is payable at the time of enrolment or re-enrolment. All fees are non-refundable and must be paid in advance of all sessions on a month-to-month basis. Please note that full fees is charged in respect of all calendar months of study and is not prorated for any month except for the month of enrolment.
Math Project holds at least 46 sessions during the calendar year. If one of the 46 pre-scheduled sessions is unexpectedly cancelled by Math Project, a partial pro-rated refund will be provided to parents if Math Project does not arrange a make-up session. No refunds or rescheduled classes are offered in case of canceled sessions due to extreme weather or any force majeure event.
Leaves and Absences:
Math Project’s administration must be notified of the student’s absence for more than two sessions in any calendar month by email, at least 15 days in advance of the commencement of that calendar month, for any fees adjustments. In that case, if a student attends only one session during the calendar month, only 50% of the monthly fees is payable with respect to that month. If a student attends two or more sessions during the calendar month, 100% of the monthly fees is payable with respect to that month.
If a student needs to be away for one or more calendar months between September 1st to June 30th, the fees payable with respect to that time is $50 per month to hold the student’s spot in the program, otherwise the student needs to be re-registered in the program upon return, subject to spot availability. No registration fee is payable upon return if the student is away in July and/or August, however, a one-time $35 per child admin/banking fees will apply in all of the aforementioned scenarios (see section Payment Information).
- The monthly tuition fees are to be paid in advance via a pre-authorized debit plan or credit card subscription. Math Project must be provided with a completed Payor’s PAD Agreement form and a void check for your banking information.
- Any security deposits are payable by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- The fees will be deducted in advance of the study month. The fees is only prorated for the month of enrolment.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial weeks of attendance. All fees are non-refundable.
- If a parent/guardian chooses to withdraw a student from the monthly program or need to be away for an extended period of time, they are required to notify us in writing or by email at least 15 days prior to the commencement of the month in which they wish to do so. Failure to inform us in a timely manner will result in fee charges for an additional month.
- No refunds will be offered once the payment has been withdrawn or if the aforementioned deadlines have passed.
- Any NSF, bounced-back payments or any change to regular monthly fees payment or banking information will be subject to a $35 administration fee in addition to any applicable monthly dues.
- Please email email@example.com for all fees-related correspondence.
The fees policy may change at any time without any prior notice and the rates charged are subject to change with a 30-day prior notice. It is the parent’s (or guardian’s) responsibility to consult with Math Project, at least 15 days in advance of the calendar month, for any financial implications, before making any change to the existing study session schedules or arrangements.