MathProject’s Fee Policy: Homeschool Plan
Study Plan #
Type of program1,2
|1||Kindergarten to Grade 5||$150 / month|
|2||Grade 6 to 8||$150 / month|
|3||High school||Ask management about our regular program for high school|
1 All fee are payable in advance of the calendar month. The rates are subject to change with a 30-day notice due to unforeseen business or economic circumstances.
2 The Homeschool Plan includes curriculum, grading, weekly performance reports, parent helpline, quarterly touch-base call with the program directors and supplementary tutoring time, Math Aid Hours. Math Aid Hours can be utilized for help with homework, math contest preparations, or MathProject homework.
Registration MathProject Fee Policy & Fee Structure:
A non-refundable $50 registration fees is payable at the time of enrolment or re-enrolment. Pay all fees in advance on a month-to-month basis; no refunds are applicable for any session. We charge full fee for all calendar months of study and do not prorate except for the enrollment month.
MathProject holds and charges fees for at least 46 sessions during the calendar year. If one of the 46 pre-scheduled sessions is unexpectedly canceled by MathProject, a partial pro-rated refund will be provided to parents if MathProject does not arrange a make-up session. We already discount the flat monthly fee we charge to reflect the holidays we take 4 times a year. Therefore, we do not make further adjustments to the monthly fees in which the holidays fall. Additionally, we do not offer refunds or rescheduled classes in the case of canceled sessions due to extreme weather or any force majeure event.
Leaves and Absences:
If a student needs to be away for one or more calendar months between September 1st to June 30th, the fees payable with respect to that time is $50 per month to hold the student’s spot in the program, otherwise, the student needs to be re-registered in the program upon return, subject to spot availability. No registration fee is payable upon return if the student is away in July and/or August, however, a one-time $35 per child admin/banking fees will apply in all of the aforementioned scenarios (see section Payment Information).
- You must pay the monthly tuition fees in advance through a pre-authorized debit plan or credit card subscription. MathProject must be provided with a completed Payor’s PAD Agreement form and a void check for your banking information.
- Any security deposits are payable by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- We will deduct the fees in advance of the study month. We only prorate the fees for the month of enrollment.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial weeks of attendance. All fees are non-refundable.
- If a parent/guardian chooses to withdraw a student from the monthly program or need to be away for an extended period of time, they are required to notify us in writing or by email at least 15 days prior to the commencement of the month in which they wish to do so. Failure to inform us in a timely manner will result in fee charges for an additional month.
- We will not offer refunds once we have withdrawn the payment or if the aforementioned deadlines have passed.
- Any NSF, bounced-back payments or any change to regular monthly fees payment or banking information will be subject to a $35 administration fee in addition to any applicable monthly dues.
- You must request any change in payment method 15 days prior to the commencement of the month from which you wish to make the change; otherwise, a $35 banking/admin fee applies.
- Please email email@example.com for all fees-related correspondence.